Monday, January 2, 2012

Why I'm Grateful

The new year has just begun and I am about to start a new quarter at Cal Poly!  I can not think of a more positive way to begin than to reflect on the people I am grateful to have in my life.

  1. My family & friends who support me through the process of applying to programs for graduate school
  2. My mentors who have taken the the time to write me several thoughtful letters of reference
  3. My co-workers in Residence Life (especially my own staff) who genuinely care about their residents and other staff members (and it show's it the work that they accomplish)
  4. My amazing supervisor who has given me honest advice and critical feedback on my essays and other application materials
  5. My residents who inspire me to make more personal connections and plan events and activities that will excite and educate them

No comments:

Post a Comment